Hello world! For this year I plan on staying fit and healthy! I’m making a commitment to myself to be consistent and put my health and fitness first. To do so I’m going to follow 5 easy steps.
- Plan! This year I’ve planned; I’m no longer approaching my health and fitness lifestyle in a casual manner; I’m getting serious and making a plan to stay on track. This means I’ve had to have an honest conversation with myself to see what it is I can actually achieve and how I’ll do it. The plan is in place and it’s simple and realistic for me to follow. I’m excited!
- Prepare! I’ll make sure to prepare my meals in advance. That means I’ll have to cook at least twice a week to ensure I have healthy meals ready to go during the week.
- Schedule it in! Last year the hardest thing for me to do was to be consistent at attending the gym. This time I’m making a promise to myself to regularly attend the gym by scheduling it in my calendar. I’m planning and writing down my gym sessions weekly to ensure I hold myself accountable.
- Just do it! All talk and no action means nothing. I’m just going to do it! Eat healthy, workout and live a healthy and balanced lifestyle 🙂
- Check-in and celebrate! This year I’m going to reward myself. If you’re like me often I don’t take the time out to congratulate myself. This year things are going to change and I’m going to give myself a pat on the back! For me, celebrating a healthy and fit lifestyle can be as simple as sleeping in on a weekend to buying myself new workout pants. Woot woot to both!
How do you plan on staying fit and healthy this year?